- Develop and drive People Operations including HRIS maintenance and administration, reporting and trend analysis, benefits administration and other core people practices.
- Own HRIS including implementation/enhancements, new releases, testing, data maintenance and integrity, workflow management, and applicable training.
- Optimize the employee experience by regularly reviewing current processes to find efficiencies and improvements; manage documentation and enablement.
- Generate and analyze HR metrics and reports to assess and communicate the effectiveness of our people practices (growth, turnover, retention).
- Optimize HR tech stack and external service providers including systems / user management and integrations (HRIS, ADP, Lever, Lattice, Culture Amp, Bonusly) as well as vendor relationships (benefits, Immigration, external counsel, compliance).
- Owns HR compliance related to all Federal and State regulations and advise on compliance procedures, training and policies.
- Develops, maintains and documents standard operating procedures for HR processes and system functionality
- Partners with Finance on payroll related processing, including compensation changes, and awards administration.
- Benchmark jobs / positions against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position and maintains leveling structure.
- Responsible for provision of people related data to investor groups, external auditors, and other relevant parties.
- Partners with the people team and internal stakeholders on special projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree with a preferred focus in Human Resources or Psychology.
- A minimum of 5 years of previous experience in HR/People Operations, with at least 3 years of HRIS experience. One year experience doing compensation analysis preferred.
- A strong systems acumen including experience with HRIS, Engagement/Culture, Performance & Development ATS, Recognition & Rewards Platforms.
- Experience with implementation of HR Systems, managing SFTP interfaces between HR systems and vendor management (e.g. HRIS, engagement survey, performance, payroll).
- Results driven and comprehensive approach to managing all HR processes autonomously from end to end; both administrative to highly strategic.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment with extensive deliverables on short timelines. Is committed to working extensively when needed.
- Team player with a deep commitment to operational excellence and people success