Program Manager, Diversity Equity and Inclusion at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Program Manager to support our growing Diversity Equity & Inclusion team with a special focus on Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). This person will help drive employee connection and engagement, and diversity and inclusion in service of making Peloton the best place to work for the world’s top talent from all walks of life. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Diversity Equity & Inclusion, they will be responsible for evolving the strategy and maximizing the positive impact of the existing ERG program. ERGs at Peloton are popular, well-resourced, and expected to play an integral role in not just the DEI program, but leadership development, inclusive product development and other business activities as well.
- Assume a leadership role within the ERG community to drive the strategy and impact of Peloton’s 8 ERGs
- Review, analyze, and update ERG Program policies and procedures
- Act as a resource and coach for ERG leaders, members, and executive sponsors
- Collaborate with ERG Leaders and Peloton’s Events and Recruiting teams to produce meaningful, engaging, high-quality events and activations which achieve measurable outcomes
- Develop and own key progress indicators for the ERG program overall and work with ERG leaders to create and execute strategies to achieve those goals
- Partner with Learning & Development and People Business Partner Team to establish professional development path for ERG leaders and members
- Establish policies, practices and procedures for Peloton’s ERGs to play an active part in business activities beyond HR; for example, inclusive product development, marketing and content, etc.
- 2-3 + years of relevant HR experience or experience leading ERGs
- Must be a creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Ability to work in fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, visual, and verbal)
- Self-motivation and the ability to juggle an array of tasks
- Proficiency with Google Suite tools
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.