Peloton is seeking an exceptional recruiter to support our hiring efforts as we further expand in the German market. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and self-starter, who is passionate about attracting and retaining the best talent. This role will be an integral part of our international operations, responsible for driving the growth of our German team. This position will be heavily involved in supporting our Field Operations business; looking after high volume hiring as well as other roles that partner closely with this team. This role will be based out of Peloton’s German Headquarters in Berlin and report to our Senior Manager of International Recruiting.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for a high volume of critical roles, from sourcing and interviewing to offer negotiation
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across the International Peloton team, as well as key cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Advise others on best practices regarding the hiring process
- Manage internal and external job postings and any external recruitment partners
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of talent, maintain ATS data integrity, and regularly share updates with internal stakeholders
- Utilize innovative sourcing techniques and strategies to find, connect with and recruit top-tier talent
- Ensure candidates receive an outstanding candidate experience as we grow our presence in the territory
- Visiting different locations to host interviews and complete the on-boarding process.
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience working with an ATS and sourcing tools.
- Presentational skills, to give updates to hiring managers.
- Entrepreneurial drive with a clear sense of urgency to achieve results, ability to work within tight timelines, and a “roll up your sleeves” approach.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- Creative and innovative mindset and the ability to independently solve problems
- Proven track record successfully sourcing passive candidates
- Solid track record of building strong relationships with hiring managers at all levels and making successful placements; a network that is active and up-to-date
- Fluent German and English (both spoken and written)
- Proficient with MS Software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand/communicate job requirements and expectations
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.