The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. And the problem is only getting worse.
As a Recruiter, your key mandate will be to help us hire amazing talent that will further our mission. This role will entail client management, sourcing, facilitating the interview process and ultimately closing candidates. You'll also have the opportunity to help with strategic initiatives such as university programs, employment branding, events and hiring process improvements.Relevant Experience
Minimum qualifications for this role:
- 1+ years of previous experience sourcing technical hires (>2yrs is preferable)
- Organized and detail oriented - This role is all about the details. You need to juggle many different tasks, ensuring they all get done in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ownership mentality - You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You not only get it done well, but also look for ways to improve how we do things.
- Excitement for the mission - We’re passionate about bringing medical treatments to patients faster, and think it’s important you are too.
- Kind, thoughtful, and low ego - We look for folks who have these attributes, as we think they are key contributors to a great company culture.
- Tech recruiting experience including basic fluency in engineering-speak
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.