At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition to own day-to-day talent operations and support key initiatives for the department. You will have the opportunity to participate in scaling people operations functions in a fast growing company.
- Coordinate a high volume of complex interviews across several departments in the organization.
- Manage candidate pipeline by tracking candidate status through our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure a positive interview experience.
- Maintain candidate data, ensuring it is, up to date, thorough, and accessible when needed.
- Research best practices and consistently find ways to improve our processes and programs.
- Assist the Head of Talent Acquisition and Chief People Officer with initiatives and ad hoc projects.
- 1+ Year of Experience working as a Recruiting Coordinator.
- You have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage your time efficiently.
- You have prior administrative or recruiting coordination experience in a fast paced environment and an interest in growing your career in people operations.
- You have strong planning and problem-solving skills, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You consistently show attention to detail.
- You take initiative to improve processes and are able to utilize technology to find ways to maximize efficiency.
- You are familiar with HR tools and technologies.
- You have an interest in finance and/or technology.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration.
- Room to innovate, solve complex business problems and build new products.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.