Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 1-2 years
Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the leading company that turns social media into real-time, actionable alerts. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any traditional source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
We are one of the most exciting companies to work for and have been referred to as the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds” while also receiving numerous accolades from professionals in both the corporate security area and public sector. We’ve been named to CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list in 2014 and 2016, the Forbes FinTech 50 list in 2016, added to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies list and received an invitation to speak at the World Economic Forum.
Headquartered in New York City and nearing 350 employees, Dataminr provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. Our culture promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun. If you want to be a part of the most interesting and exciting high-growth tech company in New York, please keep reading!
Who you are:
You’re extremely organized and detail oriented. You love an organized calendar, a thorough itinerary and a methodical process. You’re reliable and trustworthy and you pride yourself on following through on every detail.
You believe in the importance of keeping a recruiting process fast, efficient and human at all stages. You understand the power of timely and respectful communication. You always know how to make others feel welcome and appreciated, whether it’s in person, over the phone, or in writing.
You are passionate about Dataminr’s mission and excited to learn the intricate recruiting landscape of a growing tech startup.
- Schedule a high volume of interviews for candidates at all stages of the hiring process across multiple calendars at once
- Balance and prioritize all open roles
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers across all teams to move candidates through the hiring process, ensuring no one falls through the cracks
- Coordinate candidate travel and host candidates during in-person interviews
- Become an expert at using our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), and constantly be on the lookout for new efficiencies to save time for our team
- Assist in the planning and execution of campus recruiting activities
- Own the candidate experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier institution
- 1-2 years of experience in a related role involving heavy coordination and scheduling
- Experience in a professional environment interacting directly with all levels including senior managers and executives
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple and competing priorities when it comes to scheduling
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, and Calendar
- Friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.