Recruiting Coordinator at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re searching for a highly organized recruitment coordinator to assist our Recruitment team with coordination, project management, and the execution of our talent acquisition and talent marketing efforts. Working as a member of our People team, you will interact with a number of our growing teams, including (but not limited to) Engineering teams, Product Management Teams, UX/UI Design, and Technical Program Management. Peloton has some ambitious growth goals for the next few quarters; this is an exciting opportunity for someone to have immediate impact on one of the fastest growing technology organizations for a company that is changing at home fitness.
- Coordinate a high volume of complex interviews across multiple departments at a fast pace
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders
- Maintain and update all outside Peloton Company pages, hiring platforms, and employer-branding sites
- Be responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through the interview process
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools and ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Act as the liaison between hiring managers, candidates and recruiters
- Assist with and manage planning and coordination recruiting events (career fairs, meetups, campus events, etc.)
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage their time efficiently
- Remarkable customer-service focus, with the strong verbal and written communication to both Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Empathetic understanding of the candidate process
- A Bachelor's degree
- Proactive, responsive work style
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience working with talent acquisition/recruiting in the past
- Understand full-desk recruiting and sourcing
- Have a passion for fitness, technology, media, or recruiting
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.