Recruiting Operations Lead at Squarespace
As Squarespace's Recruiting Operations Lead, you will be the primary driver in optimizing operational efficiency across all aspects of recruiting. Using a data-driven and creative approach, you will revamp processes, build documentation, and manage technologies to equip the team with recruiting best practices. We're looking for someone who has a consultative mindset to identify and help solve hiring challenges, and has experience managing relationships with cross-functional partners to improve operational excellence.
You will report to our Team Lead, Recruiting Programs and Operations and will be based in our New York City headquarters.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if and when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Evaluate and oversee the recruiting technology stack (including our ATS, Greenhouse) and research technologies to support continuous improvement in partnership with HR Technology Lead
- Establish and meet operational goals - from ideation to documentation - to improve the Recruiting Team's processes, with a focus on Greenhouse use
- Make recommendations for key Recruiting metrics to measure productivity and identify areas for improvement; partner with People Analytics team to provide data insights to the VP Recruiting, Recruiting Team and company leadership
- Partner with broader People Team and cross-functional partners to improve recruiting operations
- Flex between high-level strategy and in-the-weeds execution
- Coach team members on operations best practices
- 5+ years of experience in Recruiting, Operations, Human Resources, Consulting, People Technology, Policy/Program Design
- Domain expertise in Recruiting
- Experience managing an ATS and recruiting tools (Knowledge of Greenhouse a plus)
- Affinity for metrics with solid Excel/Google sheets skillset
- Knowledge of project and change management frameworks and best practices
- Ability to operate autonomously and proactively in a dynamic environment
- Collaborative leader with the ability to partner and communicate effectively with key company partners while advocating for the Recruiting team
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.