monday.com is growing and scaling and so is our HR team! We are looking for a Sourcing Specialist who can help support our recruiting efforts as well as build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
As a vital part of the HR team, the Sourcing Specialist will enable us to successfully meet our hiring goals and foster an amazing candidate experience!
About The Role:
We are scaling and looking for a Sourcing Specialist to support our recruiting efforts! As a Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for utilizing a variety of recruiting channels to search for potential candidates, identify passive candidates, and build talent pipelines that will enable us to successfully meet our hiring goals! You will also manage referrals from external channels and current employees, as well as engage candidates from past pipelines for new opportunities.
You'll be focused on building pipelines primarily for customer facing roles in the US such as our sales, customer success, and customer experience teams. As the first Sourcing Specialist based in the US, you'll have an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on a rapidly growing organization and a stellar product!
As the HR team, the people are the foundation of everything we do. We strive to maximize our employees’ potential while supporting the company’s business goals (which are huge!). We design and own the entire employee lifecycle starting from attracting and hiring top-notch candidates that embody the monday.com culture, developing employees, as well as motivating and ensuring our employees flourish in the company. We focus on building strategic partnerships, improving company-wide effectiveness, and harnessing a diverse and supportive environment.
- 1-3 years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience
- Proven track record of successfully using various sourcing channels (i.e. headhunting, networking, employee referrals, job boards, etc.) to hire and build a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Strong ability to both screen candidates and sell an opportunity to passive candidates
- "Can-do" attitude and a creative approach to sourcing
- High level of efficiency, time management, and the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time-management skills
- Strong decision-making skills and a positive attitude
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.