Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, and listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020.
Our Talent Acquisition team is growing and we're looking for an experienced Senior Clinical Recruiter to join us in our mission to become a patient's first call. You'll be a key partner to hiring managers, driving value through operational excellence and constant innovation to help scale our teams. You thrive in a creative and highly competitive landscape, developing and implementing sourcing and recruitment strategies for key clinical roles across multiple verticals here at Ro.
What You’ll Do:
- Own full-cycle recruitment with innovative and creative liberty to drive business impact
- Work independently, managing multiple positions within the Clinical and Operations teams
- Build and maintain a strong clinical network by proactively sourcing and engaging with active and passive candidates
- Design and drive effective interview processes that lead to informed hiring decisions, promote a positive candidate experience, and result in strong hires
- Ensure the timely completion and collection of interview feedback. Coach and train interviewers where necessary.
- Coach candidates through the interview process, ensuring they are prepared to meet the team
- Develop value propositions for roles that communicate culture and mission in ways that resonate with clinical talent
- Structure new offers and understand compensation bands to determine appropriate offer packages
- Keep up to date with new technology and platforms to best engage with clinical talent
What You Bring to the Team:
- 7+ years of recruiting experience with 5 years in clinical recruiting, ideally at startup and healthcare technology companies
- Can act as a strategic partner to business leaders in order to understand their hiring and recruitment needs and help them build strong teams
- Exceptional communication with a focus on consistent and timely follow-up and an innate ability to build rapport with candidates
- An unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality or experience
- You are self-motivated and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with and influence across all levels of the organization
- Sourcing skills that extend beyond LinkedIn
Benefits + Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.