Senior Director, Global Compensation at Peloton
The Senior Director of Global Compensation directs the strategy, design, and development of processes, policies and practices that drive improved workforce performance for the enterprise. This person will ensure that programs are competitive, sustainable, scalable, and have an impact on the long and short-term performance of the entire organization (Peloton HQ, Showrooms, Studio, and Field Operations) domestically and internationally. He/she will support the VP of Global Total Rewards to drive continuous improvement within the HR function, drawing on external and internal best practices and leading-edge HR thinking on compensation and equity initiatives.
- Act as a strategic partner with the leadership team to ensure that all compensation programs align with the strategic goals of the company and support driving a high-performance culture by rewarding and attracting top talent.
- Direct the planning, design, implementation, maintenance, and administration of all compensation programs to maintain organizational objectives and a competitive position in the marketplace including executive and field compensation.
- Manage high-level relationships with consultants for pay program review including cash programs, equity programs, and executive compensation.
- Review, evaluate, redesign and manage the executive compensation programs (base, bonus, and equity) by collaborating with the executive team and People leadershipas well as outside executive compensation consultants to ensure they are performance driven, market competitive, legally compliant, accurately administered and effectively communicated.
- Oversee the development of incentive plans for the corporation, ensuring that they are designed to drive employee performance in line with business objectives, are market competitive, legally sound and managed/administered accurately and effectively.
- Manage the equity administration program including process oversight for equity awards to new hires and refresh grants to existing employees ensuring data accuracy.
- Develop communications channels and collateral to drive maximum value of pay programs which inform employees and candidates of the value in the different compensation vehicles offered.
- Work with internal stakeholders including the Talent Attraction team, People Business Partner team, F,P&A, and the People Systems team to meet company hiring, retention, and financial goals.
- 15+ years of progressive experience designing, implementing and providing direction to compensation and equity functions
- 5+ years leading a compensation function
- 5+ years managing and/or developing equity programs at publicly traded companies in the U.S.
- Experience preparing required summaries for the board and the compensation committee of a publicly traded company
- Track record of working cross-functionally and collaboratively at all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Savvy interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adaptable, willing to be flexible and receptive to change
- Results oriented problem solver
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.