Senior Director, Global People Systems at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Senior Director, Global People Systems to be based out of our New York City headquarters. This individual will take the lead on developing and building the operations strategy globally for our People function. This is a hands-on role, in which you will be expected to both think strategically to set the vision of the People Operations team as well as ensure that people processes run smoothly on a global basis. This role will work cross-functionally to build and maintain a single, global source of truth for all People data.
- Oversee and manage People technology and tools that automate people programs and processes globally.
- Identify People process improvements across the entire organization using a keen eye for recognizing better ways to do things, building consensus, and exciting the team with your penchant for positive change.
- Manage global People compliance and risk by building and maintaining a strong internal controls environment.
- Lead, scale, and develop People Operations team which spans payroll and HRIS functions.
- Ensure data integrity and accurate reporting of all People data and metrics.
- Maintain accurate pay data to ensure accurate payroll, corporate and financial information
- Develop and manage tax mobility programs by creating processes for domestic and international employee movement.
- In partnership with IT, own the People vendor relationships for systems and services. Negotiate and maintain SLAs with vendors to meet our business requirements.
- Develop and drive a long term strategy and plan of our growing People Operations organization globally while addressing short term operational requirements
- 8+ years of work experience in human resources, with demonstrated operations expertise as well as familiarity with global HR compliance requirements.
- BA/BS degree preferred with an emphasis on work of a quantitative nature, and/or related practical experience.
- Experience building technology road maps and work flows and managing large projects/initiatives from a strategic perspective
- Experience communicating effectively across teams, including building and implementing cross-functional systems or processes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, fun environment.
- Self-motivated and assertive
- Subject matter expert in one or more of the following: payroll, compensation, benefits and stock plans
- Experience working with highly confidential information in a discreet way
- Experience managing and building a high performing team
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.