Senior Director, Workplace Operations at Peloton
As our team scales globally, we are our looking for a strong leader that can develop and expand our Workplace Operations Team in New York. Peloton's Senior Director, Workplace Operations will be responsible for the day-to-day operations in our NYC headquarters. Reporting to Peloton's SVP, People, the Senior Director, Workplace Operations is a critical leader in supporting Peloton's goals of creating a safe, inclusive, and efficient work environment. The Senior Director will help oversee a large number of capital, space planning, and expansion projects and will be responsible for managing a complex budget. The ideal candidate will be a thoughtful and creative strategist, driving services to unparalleled levels.
- Create a best-in-class work environment for Peloton’s employees and guests
- Achieve cost savings and support at/below budget, through maximizing utilization of suppliers and preferred vendors/contractors and by identifying efficiency opportunities.
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and projects that aim to reduce both short and long term operating costs and increase productivity and longevity, for both people and workplace systems.
- Introduce sustainability initiatives and mindset to the Workplace team.
- Delivery of non-real estate projects such as refurbishments and improvements.
- Close partnership with the Real Estate teams and vendors to ensure operational needs are front of mind from the moment a project is launched
- Partnership with satellite offices to ensure consistency and equality across environments.
- Integral part of move teams, planning and implementing moves, not only to new location but for future growth within office for minimal disruption to existing employees.
- Source and oversee facilities maintenance & supply needs for company including placing orders for all consumables as needed
- Keeping record of all necessary information pertaining to purchases and budgets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors as needed.
- Supervise and manage Office Manager, support staff, temporary/scalable staff as needed
- 5+ years experience as a manager responsible for complex operations at large office sites
- 3+ years experience managing and developing a team
- Strong project management skills
- Have a balanced mix of people, technical, analytical and operations skills
- Experience working with creative and/or technology populations
- Experience scaling operations
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively cross-functionally
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit a must
- Proven skills in planning and budgeting
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.