What you'll do:
- Build new, and iterate on, existing people initiatives and programs, including onboarding, performance management, leadership development, engagement, recognition, talent planning, mobility, succession planning, etc.
- Partner with managers and employees to coach and guide on talent and people related programs, including onboarding, employee engagement, employee relations, performance, career development, mobility, etc.
- Serve as a functional people and talent partner within the business, while collaborating with other HR Team members on broader HR strategies and goals.
- Drive impactful people, culture, and talent solutions with a focus on scale and growth.
- Assist with the communication, rollout, and change management planning of updated or new programs and policies.
- Drive talent management strategies to support a team’s growth and individual development plans.
- Build and maintain trust amongst employees and leadership to support/ partner on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
What you'll need:
- 7 - 10 years of experience.
- Workday (HRIS) experience.
- Demonstrated track record of success in strategy creation, adoption and then building out the systems and processes to support their execution.
- Strong Change Management experience.
- Excellent coaching, communications, program and content development, collaboration, influencing and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business strategies into critical talent & workforce requirements.
- Strong team player with experience building and sustaining relationships.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to changing environment and shifting priorities.