We are looking for a leader to work with the VP of Recruiting and enable recruiting service delivery, measure goals, ensure compliance and be front and center of building and driving operational excellence. You will partner with our global recruiting team to deliver the most efficient and effective processes to ensure we achieve our growth goals, with a focus on user experience. We are looking for someone who can guide performance improvements across the recruiting organization as we grow and enter new markets.
You will report into our VP, Recruiting and be based remotely in the United States in one of our approved states (see application question below) or a Squarespace office.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Manage daily recruiting operations
- Analyze and communicate recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk
- Ensure the recruiting team is proactively aligning with legislation and compliance in all locations through processes, training & enablement, and compliance audits
- Work cross-functionally with internal partners daily to ensure that the recruiting operations plans are aligned with the broader business including technology, M&A, Finance, Legal, IT etc.
- Communicate the process and benefits of the solution to partners, including changes in process, new programs etc
- Manage relationships with 3rd party service providers as assigned (agencies, advertising, background verification etc.)
- Ensure performance optimization of all team members, managing workload allocation, ensuring Goals are set, appropriate development is devised and mentoring is provided
- Help manage workload allocation within the recruiting including volume forecasting, headcount planning, leave management, and using Hub services where appropriate
- Run operating rhythm for Recruiting VP, i.e All-Hands, data reports, communications etc.
- Self-directed leader with proven people management skills
- 8+ years' experience, and passion for, running daily recruiting operations
- Experience in creating and delivering strategies and plans
- Experience working with and managing recruiting technology
- Experience with SOX compliance and its relation to talent acquisition tools and processes
- Experience working collaboratively to establish priorities and deliver complex programs
- Demonstrated practice of applying data to drive critical decisions
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.