Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition - Technology
About the Team
The Recruiting Team at Harry's works to build and support the Harry's team at large through innovative ways. We have developed our hiring philosophy and thoughtful processes over the past years that we now need to improve in order to ensure scalability. We are looking for a enthusiastic, humble, and curious people-loving-person to join us.
About the Role
As our Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will play a critical role in building our teams and building out our recruiting function. You will be managing a small team while being responsible to source, interview and hire candidates for a diverse set of roles within our fastest growing teams; Software Engineering, Digital Product and Analytics. Additionally, you will be a strategic partner to hiring managers and interview teams to ensure we have a strong, unbiased and efficient recruiting process.
What you will accomplish:
- Own full life cycle recruitment process for hires across all areas of the organization, but with a particular focus on Engineering, Digital Product and Analytics.
- Lead, coach, and mentor direct reports through weekly 1:1 meetings and day to day people management.
- Give regular feedback for direct reports and managing performance throughout.
- Provide the team with support and resources to achieve professional and personal developmental goals.
- Develop strong, strategic partnerships with hiring managers and interview teams providing not just trusted advice for scoping roles and candidate profiles but also leaning on them for support as well as pushing them for results.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Harry’'s mission to deliver the highest quality products to the customer.
- Successfully partner with People Business Partners and People Operations to create great experiences for all candidates, hiring managers and interview teams.
This should describe you:
- Multiple years of full-cycle recruiting experience in high-growth environments.
- Experience managing small teams in a high-growth startup or similar.
- Sourcing Master. you have experience sourcing on multiple roles at a given time using Linkedin, Entelo and other sourcing techniques plus a extensive network to pull from.
- Fast learner and adaptable to all timelines, needs and asks within recruiting.
- You deeply care about candidate experience. You want candidates to walk away from their interview feeling great.
- Bar Raiser. You want to find the best of the best! You push hiring managers to make sure they are keeping the bar high even if that means a longer time to fill.
- Think outside the box! You are excited about finding new ways to engage talent.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team and the world around you.
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication.
- You are always thinking about how to help your teammates around you excel.
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Report to Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
- Work within the People team
- Work cross functionally with the entire Harry’s organisation to find, hire and retain top talent
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.