Senior Program Manager, People Operations at Peloton
Peloton’s People Operations team is looking for a globally-minded Sr. People Program Manager with a concentration in HR compliance and policy. This role will work closely with our Legal, Audit and Tax Departments. Our goal is to design and implement people practices that are scalable for our growing business. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our People team as Sr. People Program Manager.
You have strong business acumen and broad people operations knowledge. You can translate guidance and decisions from our Legal and Audit teams into practical People team process requirements that you’ll then implement. You should be comfortable (and actually thrive) in a deeply dynamic environment. You are a critical thinker who is naturally curious and intrinsically motivated to continuously improve the way we work.
- Develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedules; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables.
- Partner in analysis and revision of programs, policies, and practices to sustain a positive work environment for Peloton team members, including HR dashboards.
- Working with People, business partners, and legal teams to manage complex employment compliance requirements, controls, and risk issues. Serve as the primary People team point of contact for whistleblower hotline management.
- Prioritize and serve as the owner for key compliance and policy initiatives for the People team, including policy management such as SOP creation, governance, documentation, and reporting.
- Perform hands-on project management such as development of project plans, scheduling and planning, monitoring and status reporting against planned deliverable, benefits and milestones, resource and program tracking, development and management of risk, issue and action logs.
- Stay abreast of global employment-related legislative and regulatory developments, and ensure that necessary changes are made to our policies and procedures and handbook with respect to our HR systems and employment practices, in partnership with the Legal and Tax teams
- Manage other HR risk and compliance related projects as needs arise.
- Own completion of AAP, EEO-1 and other required government reports.
- Monitor the effectiveness of SOX, and other HR audit controls designed to meet regulatory obligations, owning remediation plans, as required. Work with Audit to provide requested evidence.
- 7+ years of experience managing people team programs preferred, -- preferably with a focus on HR audit and compliance, HR policy.
- Knowledge of U.S. employment laws, such as ERISA, COBRA, ADA, and other federal and state laws regulating discrimination and equal opportunity employment.
- Experience managing complex, global HR projects and operationalizing HR policies and strategy.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally, build strong relationships and become a trusted partner to relevant stakeholders.
- Aptitude for synthesizing information from external and internal experts and recommending a best course of action.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Track record of successfully juggling multiple projects and priorities; Able to navigate ambiguity and shift direction when priorities change
- Successfully worked in a remote work environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.