The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a talented Senior Sales Recruiter! This individual will own the responsibility and accountability of supporting our hiring managers in identifying, selecting and hiring Best in Class talent. Reporting to our Manager, Revenue Recruiting, you will work within a small global team and be aligned to our Commercial Business unit. You will be responsible for ensuring all external and internal recruitment continues to deliver against corporate objectives.
You will work with hiring managers to plan and implement recruitment projects to ensure we hire the best internal & external talent in-line with corporate strategy. All positions will be resourced, as a priority, via low cost/direct channels including personal networking, database mining, employee referrals and via business networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn etc). Where applicable, engage internal sourcing capability, as well as external research and search firms.
What You’ll Do
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop/execute sourcing and recruiting plans
- Source and assess qualified candidates through the use of Linkedin, Boolean searches, user groups, referrals, and networking
- Drive offer process from approval through extending and closing
- Work with recruiting coordinators to schedule candidates through the process
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussion with interviewers and hiring managers
- Follow selection framework and behavioral based interviewing methodologies to increase the quality of hire
- Ensure high level of data integrity within existing ATS, CRM and other tools, as appropriate
- Work closely with HR and administrative team to ensure a smooth transition into on-boarding process
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, 4 years meaningful work experience
- 5+ years demonstrable experience in full-cycle recruiting focused on sales hiring
- Experience recruiting for a startup or tech company (either in-house or at an agency)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to do search recruiting and networking
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- Proven senior level relationship management and development skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Proven capability to source from low cost/direct channels
- The gravitas and ability to consult, influence, and advise at senior levels talent
- A mature, positive and focused demeanor
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.