ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Tock, you will be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, primarily focused on our Software Engineering and Product teams. You will develop long-term recruiting strategies and create strong talent pipelines for the company’s current and future needs. In addition to core recruiting, you’ll have the ability to take ownership of key projects that have a direct impact on our culture and employment brand.
All Tock employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Thorough understanding of engineering, technical roles, and technical skills
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and internal relationships
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Startup experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage full-life cycle recruiting efforts for all departments
- Partner with leadership to understand hiring objectives and strategize to reach personal and company goals
- Assist with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions; post job descriptions and manage job boards
- Use different strategies and creative approaches to identify and attract hard-to find talent and build a long-lasting relationship with the candidates
- Generate a high volume and high-quality pipeline of candidates for multiple requisitions under tight timelines and shifting priorities
- Screen qualified candidates - determining strengths, discussing career history, and career trajectory
- Facilitate interview process and ensure a stellar candidate experience
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the wya restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" for 2021
- Awarded Built In’s “2021 Best Places to Work”
- Awarded America’s Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance)
- 401k + employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.