Senior Technical Recruiter at Attune
Attune is making it easier, faster, and more reliable for small businesses to access insurance (think, pizza place down the street or main street store). They all need insurance to protect their businesses, but when it comes time to get a policy, they’re bogged down by hundreds of questions, lots of paperwork, and a seemingly never-ending timeline stretching for weeks or months.
We are changing all that. By using data and technology expertise to understand risk, automating legacy processes, and creating a better user experience for brokers, we’re able to provide policies that are more applicable and more transparent in just minutes.
Together with our partner company Coalition, we serve 130,000 small business policyholders who pay us ~$500M per year in insurance premiums to ensure their security. Our combined company is worth $3.5B, with our latest raise reaching $205M, and participation from world-class investors like Index Ventures and T. Rowe Price.
Now our growth is in hyperspeed- not only our mission, but also our team. In staying true to our values, we’ve earned our spot on many workplace award lists. Attune is dedicated to creating a diverse team of curious, focused, and motivated people who are passionate about changing the future of an entire industry.
Attune is looking for a Technical Recruiter to help drive our product and engineering hiring. As we’re seeing tremendous growth, particularly on our engineering team, we are looking for a dynamic talent partner to bring their experience and creativity to attract and hire diverse, strong technical talent, never compromising on quality.
Our Talent Acquisition team members act as trusted business partners and advisors to managers, sharing best practices, market trends, and informed recommendations, while also executing on tight goals in a very autonomous environment. The ideal candidate would thrive in this space and add positive influence to our strategies, processes, and diversity initiatives, while always ensuring an incredible candidate experience and giving a stellar impression of Attune.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process- from kick-off meetings with hiring managers, to weekly strategy sessions with stakeholders, all the way to closing candidates, across a broad range of engineering and technical roles.
- Creatively source top talent, market roles to passive candidates, and effectively pitch candidates on Attune's mission and core values.
- Build diverse pipelines and share relevant data and information internally so we can take action to continuously improve.
- Facilitate and lead meetings with recruiting and hiring teams to establish and maintain meaningful relationships with interviewers, senior leadership, and key cross-functional stakeholders- CEO, CTO, technical leadership, and more.
- Oversee and manage a detail-oriented process, ensuring no conversation or open position slips through the cracks.
- Be a subject matter expert on candidate experience, hiring best practices, and beyond.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and talent market conditions, so you can be a knowledgeable advisor and use those insights to make informed decisions.
- Partner with People Ops to make sure our culture and tangibles are aligned.
- A minimum of 4+ years experience managing a full-cycle recruitment process for technical talent.
- Experience working for a fast-paced, tech startup or similar, and partnering with senior leadership and management teams on hiring initiatives.
- Knowledgeable of technical stacks, engineering infrastructure, and general engineering recruitment best practices.
- Proven ability to establish creative and effective diverse sourcing strategies.
- Ability to deliver complex offer packages, including Stock Option terminology.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that strives for continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(k) matching
- Stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks (when we are in-office).
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.