Senior Technical Sourcer (Contract)
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. At Meetup, we’ve made it our mission to empower personal growth through real human connections because we see a future built on deep trust and collective effort. We are creating a world where people can turn to each other to improve their lives.
The People team is seeking a Senior Technical Sourcer to join our recruiting team to help find and identify prospective candidates for a range of technical and non-technical opportunities at Meetup.
As Senior Technical Sourcer, you will be:
- Assisting with full cycle recruitment for both critical technical and non-technical roles.
- Sourcing quality candidates via multiple recruiting techniques, both traditional and non-traditional. You'll find new and creative ways of connecting to those who aren't actively looking for a new position.
- Acting as a strategic partner for hiring managers both leaning on them for support and pushing them for results.
- Building and maintaining relationships with talent in the start-up community and representing Meetup at all relevant recruiting related events.
- Managing additional projects as needed. At Meetup, we're willing to experiment and try new things, especially when it comes to recruitment. Have a great idea? You'll get the opportunity to try it here.
- Supported by strong talent leaders as you develop your own skills.
Who we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience full-cycle sourcing / recruiting experience, preferably focusing on technical searches.
- Experience using recruitment sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems.
- A self-starter with an innate curiosity about people. A huge part of recruitment is getting candidates to open up and understand what motivates them - that comes naturally for you.
- Strong customer focus. You can balance needs and expectations with grace and conviction.
- An articulate communicator with strong attention to detail.
- Experience working within both agency and internal recruiting teams preferred.
Meetup employees are bold, supportive, and passionate about empowering people to come together and create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams in a safe and inclusive environment. You in?