Sr. Talent & Performance Manager
Sr. Talent & Performance ManagerWho we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
Justworks is looking for an experienced Sr. Talent Manager. As the Sr. Talent Manager, you’ll help shape Justworks’ People & Talent strategy by partnering closely with the People & Talent teams and our business units, across the company, to support the delivery of engaging talent initiatives that enhance our culture and employee happiness, and that drive high performance and employee development. The Sr. Talent Manager will be responsible for taking the lead on building a performance culture of ongoing feedback, using internal and external employee engagement surveys and tools to continually improve happiness and performance, and developing employees at all levels through dynamic onboarding, training and diversity & inclusion programming.
What you'll do
- Own and drive the performance management program across the company, including real-time feedback, goal setting and competency development
- Own and drive employee engagement surveys, external employer brand surveys and pulse surveys including analysis that creates actionable feedback
- Build the strategy and own the implementation for our new manager and leadership development program
- Create and implement continuous training programs for all of our employees on behavioral competencies
- Own company-wide engagement- and culture-amplifying initiatives that focus on helping our employees to better understand and navigate Justworks as a whole
- Partner closely with the Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager to deliver D&I initiatives that align with our values and support our goal of matching NYC’s diversity
- Evaluate and update the current onboarding program to drive seamless new hire assimilation and orient our newest colleagues around our special company culture
- Develop strategy for formal career pathing, succession planning and high potential programming
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Master’s Degree in related field or PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP a plus
- 9+ years of talent management experience with at least some experience in a high growth, technical or start-up environment
- Experience creating innovative and scalable onboarding experiences
- Real-time Feedback/Performance Management systems knowledge required
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to analyse data and create meaningful conclusions which will inform business decisions
- Strong experience managing internal and external employee surveys and making the results actionable
- Intellectual curiosity, a strong growth-mindset, and the desire to constantly improve
- Excellent facilitation and communications skills as well as exceptional collaboration and influence skills across all levels of an organization
- Experience working with diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Strong project management skills and experience managing cross-functional relationships and priorities
- Proven strategic agility, ability to succeed in a fast-paced, continuously-evolving environment
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.