Talent Acquisition Lead
Greater NYC Area
At HyperScience, we use machine learning to automate data-entry work for large organizations and help transform them into more efficient and cost-effective operations. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents, such as insurance claims, life insurance applications, paystubs and utility bills. Today, these have to be reviewed manually. We’re on a mission to change that. With deep experience in building machine learning-backed products that deliver real value in the enterprise, we are leveraging the latest advances in deep-learning technology to automate many of these manual processes.
Our product is already deployed and delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance. We are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and scale our product to many more customers.
Help attract talent to a company you can be proud to represent! Be one of the first People hires at a fast-growing artificial intelligence startup.
Tailor and execute an end-to-end recruiting process for an array of positions, using all necessary tools and strategies.We recruit full-cycle, so you will be expected to do everything: strategize with the team, define jobs and specs, source effectively (e.g. posting, referrals, events), run smooth and predictive assessment processes, negotiate and close.
You will be an active and trusted participant in building the HyperScience team and shaping our vision of effective and compassionate recruiting.
- Build our teams
- Recruit full-cycle across all technical and business openings
- Partner with hiring managers to meet hiring goals and develop long-term recruiting strategies
- Own the candidate experience with applicants, candidates, and internal stakeholders
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methods
- Lead diversity and retention initiatives
- Manage agencies to optimize costs and hiring outcomes
- Craft and promote our employer brand
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier institution
- 4+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth technology or startup environment
- Proven ability to proactively engage candidates and manage them through the interview process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience navigating applicant tracking systems
- Familiarity with multiple recruiting techniques and tools
Candidates should have a strong desire to work in a dynamic, fast-moving startup environment. We want people to join our team who are excited about the problems we're solving and eager to take on responsibilities that have the potential to expand quickly and dramatically over time.
HyperScience offers full health and dental benefits, 401k, a great office stocked with snacks and drinks, lunch daily. We value diversity. HyperScience is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description