Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Talent Acquisition Programs & Operations team supports our goal of Creating the Best Place to Work for the World’s Top Talent. We do this by supporting the global Recruiting Delivery Teams through project and program management, strategic talent pipeline programs, functional team training and enablement, interview & selection training and process/compliance/operations functions. Our mission is to provide scalable, Members First experiences for recruitment team members, candidates, hiring managers, interviewers and HR team members. We improve the efficiency of the recruiting process to deliver the right talent, in the right place, at the right time, continuously.
We’re looking for a TA Operations Specialist to join our growing team! This person will play an integral part in building global Talent Acquisition Operations and will be involved in enhancing and implementing TA systems and tools, optimizing reporting and KPI management, supporting end-to-end process documentation and continuous improvement. If you’re obsessed with operational excellence and thrive in a highly collaborative team environment, we’d love to hear from you!
- TA systems and tools
- Serve as system expert for TA tech stack, including troubleshooting support and enhancement releases.
- Develop best practices within our ATS system with a focus on scalability and automation.
- Evaluate and oversee the recruiting technology stack (including ATS system) and research technologies to support continuous improvement in partnership with the People Systems team.
- Data and Reporting
- Make recommendations for key TA metrics to measure the effectiveness of the recruiting process and to inform strategic decisions.
- Manage the delivery of the suite of recurring reports and success metrics
- Support the creation and execution of quarterly business reviews to capture current performance by using KPI's and SLA's
- Perform ongoing reconciliations and audits of TA data to ensure data integrity as well as make recommendations to identify and eliminate data inconsistencies
- Support ad hoc report requests from key stakeholders
- Process Documentation
- Assist the team with producing and maintaining operational documents including process workflows, standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Work with TA Programs and Learning & Development to build clear and concise training and support tools for users across the entire business
- Contribute to other related recruiting projects and initiatives
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in recruiting and/or people operations with a focus on data analytics and reporting.
- Advanced user of G Suite, MS Excel and Powerpoint; experience with data visualization tools a plus
- Experience in ATS systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Experience with data and KPI using graphs, charts, and other data visualization techniques
- Superb organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experience designing and documenting process maps and operating procedures
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional customer service delivery
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.