Talent Acquisition Specialist
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention solution trusted by some of the world’s largest enterprise merchants – from luxury fashion houses to gift cards and ticket marketplaces. We use disruptive technology to help the world’s largest brands increase revenue, manage risk and improve their customer interactions.
Our NYC team is expected to grow by over 100% in the near future and we're looking for an experienced, highly motivated team member to help us grow our dynamic US team. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be managing the full life-cycle recruitment process and be responsible for providing a top-notch candidate experience that lends insight into Riskified's culture.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Manage the entire hiring process from start to finish - sourcing, screening, assessing candidates, offers and closing talent.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand current hiring needs, trends and metrics.
- Strategically source candidates and develop innovative tactics to build active and passive talent pipeline.
- Manage the candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Create awareness of Riskified's brand and culture with candidates.
- Understand Riskified's employment value proposition and sell that vision to candidates.
- Identify and manage recruiting events, and build relationships with partners.
WHAT WOULD SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- 3+ years in-house startup experience recruiting for revenue-generating and customer-facing roles (Marketing, Sales, BD, etc).
- Experience with LinkedIn, recruitment tools and Applicant Tracking Systems - Comeet is a plus.
- Proven track record of identifying, attracting and hiring top talent in a highly competitive landscape.
- Fantastic written and verbal communicator who enjoys building relationships and offering an amazing candidate experience.
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills as well as a keen attention to detail.