Talent Acquisition Specialist
Riskified, a successful and well-funded Israeli fraud prevention startup in hyper-growth is seeking a true Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us grow our dynamic US team.
Our NYC team is expected to grow by over 100% in the near future and we're looking for an experienced, highly motivated team member to join us. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be managing the full life-cycle recruitment process and be responsible for providing a top-notch candidate experience that lends insight into Riskified's culture.
- 3+ years in-house startup experience recruiting for revenue-generating and customer facing roles (Marketing, Sales, BD, etc).
- Experience with LinkedIn, recruitment tools and Applicant Tracking Systems - Comeet is a plus.
- Proven track record of identifying, attracting and hiring top talent in a highly competitive landscape.
- Fantastic written and verbal communicator who enjoys building relationships and offering an amazing candidate experience.
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills as well as a keen attention to detail.
What you'll get to do with us:
- Manage the entire hiring process from start to finish - sourcing, screening, assessing candidates, offers and closing talent.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand current hiring needs, trends and metrics.
- Strategically source candidates and develop innovative tactics to build active and passive talent pipeline.
- Manage the candidate experience throughout entire recruitment process.
- Create awareness of Riskified's brand and culture with candidates.