Talent Management Associate
IEX Group is looking for a Talent Management Associate to join our growing people function. You'll be tasked with building out our recruiting pipeline, sourcing fantastic candidates from both inside and outside of our employee network, establishing relationships with candidates, and seeing the interview process through from start to finish. Once a candidate transitions to become a new hire, you'll make sure that the onboarding experience is as positive and effective as it can be, continually improving on our existing processes. The ideal candidate will quickly ramp up and take ownership of a number of ongoing projects, as well as build and own initiatives from the ground up.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’ll win candidates over with your “IEX pitch”!
- Self-starter that can develop and execute on new processes and strategies
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Team player with an insightful and compassionate personality
- Ability to manage sensitive information with the upmost integrity
What you’ll do:
- Manage recruitment pipeline, including active sourcing and inbound application management
- Build candidate relationships, serving as primary point of contact throughout interview process to ensure a smooth, streamlined, positive candidate experience
- Execute and improve on new hire onboarding processes in a rapidly scaling environment, ensuring new hires are welcomed and provided with all resources they need
- Manage candidates through the funnel and track data accordingly
- 3-5 years of experience in a recruitment role (agency or in-house), heavy technical recruiting preferred
- Experience utilizing and managing an Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse preferred
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.