Talent Operations Coordinator at Cedar
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care!
Cedar is searching for a Talent Operations Coordinator to represent Cedar and own our workflows around job candidate interview coordination and new hire onboarding. The Talent Operations Coordinator will be a key contributor in growing Cedar's team by managing recruiting and HR processes, and acting as a key partner to hiring managers and the People team.
At Cedar, people are core to our business. We see this role as an excellent opportunity to both be part of, and grow, a mission-driven team, and to gain valuable human resources experience in the dynamic health tech space.
- Recruiting Coordination: Schedule candidates quickly and efficiently, coordinate onsite interviews, act as the main point of contact and liaison to candidates virtually and in-person, assist with resume review and sourcing for certain roles as directed
- Data Management: Maintain Cedar's applicant tracking system (Greenhouse), gather and input new hire information into HR and other Cedar tools, and process new hire I-9 documents
- Cross-functional Partnership: Collaborate closely with recruiters and the rest of the People team, as well as with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure all new hires and candidates have a seamless experience from interviewing to onboarding with Cedar; ensure Cedar employees are being successfully onboarded as new interviewers by scheduling their training and tracking completion
- Employee Support: Provide timely and accurate information regarding Cedar's People processes, personnel policies, and procedures as needed
- Special Projects: Assist leaders and team members with special projects as requested
- 1+ years experience in recruiting and/or HR coordination
- Experience working directly with job candidates
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written & verbal communication abilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage several parallel workflows at any given time, and to work in ambiguity and build new workflows as needed
- Unyielding discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Strong sense of ownership and attention to detail
- Proactive attitude toward tackling new projects and processes
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for Talent Operations Coordinator who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.