Tech Recruiter at TrialSpark
TrialSpark is a digital health company that accelerates the discovery of new treatments for patients by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Today, clinical trials are deeply inefficient. A single clinical trial can cost more than 100 million dollars and less than 10% of clinical trials are completed on time. Our mission is to bring treatments to patients faster by addressing these inefficiencies.Job Description
We are seeking an experienced Tech Recruiter to support rapid growth in TrialSpark's Tech team (Eng and Product).
You'll be tasked with playing a critical role for this important functional area of hiring, including client management, sourcing strategy, facilitating the interview process for high calibre tech talent and ultimately closing software engineers and product managers that will help drive our mission forward. You'll also have the opportunity to help with and own strategic initiatives e.g. comp, University Programs, Employment Branding initiatives etc.Relevant Experience
- You have proven Tech Recruiting experience, ideally in a start up environment.
- You are passionate about startups and entrepreneurship. You like to create things from scratch and can operate effectively without micromanagement.
- You are hard-working and think outside of the box. You are committed to growing engineering teams and willing to identify innovative partnerships/approaches in an effort to do so.
- You are passionate about our mission. You are excited about building the perfect team to bring medical treatments to patients faster.
- You are a great communicator and comfortable on the phone. You don’t hesitate to jump on the phone and speak to TrialSpark's mission.
- You are organized, persistent and empathetic. You consistently follow-up on tasks and aren’t afraid to track down people to help solve problems.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.