ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re searching for a highly organized recruitment coordinator to assist our Corporate Recruitment team with coordination, project management, and the execution of our talent acquisition and talent marketing efforts. Working as a member of our People team, you will interact with a number of our growing teams, including (but not limited to) Marketing, Hardware, Finance, Design, Operations, and Member Support. Peloton has some ambitious growth goals for the next few quarters; this is an exciting opportunity for someone to have immediate impact on one of the fastest growing technology organizations for a company that is changing at home fitness.
- Coordinate a high volume of complex interviews across multiple departments at a fast pace
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders
- Maintain and update all outside Peloton Company pages, hiring platforms, and employer-branding sites
- Be responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through the interview process
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools and ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Act as the liaison between hiring managers, candidates and recruiters
- Assist with and manage planning and coordination recruiting events (career fairs, meetups, campus events, etc.)
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage their time efficiently
- Remarkable customer-service focus, with the strong verbal and written communication to both Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Empathetic understanding of the candidate process
- A Bachelor's degree
- Proactive, responsive work style
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience working with talent acquisition/recruiting in the past
- Understand full-desk recruiting and sourcing
- Have used Greenhouse
- Have a passion for fitness, technology, media, or recruiting
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.