Technical Recruiter at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 5+ million members across the country.
We are seeking a data-driven and candidate-centric Senior Technical Recruiter. You will be joining our Talent Acquisition team and play a critical role in the growth of our company. Beyond recruiting, you will help build best-in-class recruiting processes and strategy, build solid partnerships with hiring managers, and ensure a premiere candidate experience.
What You Will Do:
- Source and build a pipeline of top tier talent across various platforms, including online social channels, the CLEAR job board, referrals, online hiring channels, individual networks, meetups, events and more
- Work with hiring managers to understand their needs and accurately define open roles; craft and maintain data - driven hiring processes that uphold CLEAR’s goals and objectives
- Provide a best in class candidate experience end to end, working cross-departmentally to ensure flawless execution
- Share best practices and constantly look for new techniques or products that can improve the recruiting team’s processes overall
- Research and attend recruiting and tech events in order to remain visible and relevant in our candidate’s market
- Be an advocate for continually raising the bar, and ensuring that candidates understand and embrace our unique culture
- Use talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best tech talent
- Embed in partner teams, building meaningful and candid relationships with key stakeholders
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages for a seamless and frictionless recruiting process
- Collaborate with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team to ensure great candidate experience, build and execute interview plans
Who You Are:
- 6-8+ years of successful tech recruiting experience in a high-volume, innovative environment
- You are able to provide strong examples and metrics of your tech hiring success
- You are metrics-minded and let the numbers drive your approach
- You're a relationship builder and proactively engage with hiring managers and candidates
- You are strategic in utilizing creative resources to find top tech candidates
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, love driving process, and taking ownership of the candidate journey end-to-end
- You have both agency and in-house recruiting experience
- You're familiar with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System