Technical Recruiter at Haven Life
Haven Life is an insuretech innovator at MassMutual that offers a new way to get life insurance online that's actually simple.
We combine the culture of a startup with the stability and backing of a Fortune 500 company to create an environment that's truly unique.
Our diverse team is comprised of smart, collaborative people who think big, execute quickly and don't take themselves too seriously. We're located in New York's Flatiron District and in case you're wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too.
If you're creative, professional and kind, we'd love to hear from you.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Haven Life recruiters are responsible for the full-cycle recruiting experience, from sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring exceptional employees at Haven Life in New York City and our Boston office.
The technical recruiter will collaborate with hiring managers and senior leaders across the company to understand hiring needs for both technical and non-technical roles, proactively develop a candidate pool, and guide candidates through the Haven Life interview process.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Partner with recruiting team to design and implement role-specific recruiting strategies
- Roll out creative sourcing solutions to engage top-tier talent
- Assess candidate fit for Haven Life roles, continuously calibrating to deliver the best candidates
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders, taking a consultative approach and coaching hiring teams on interview best practices
- Act as a Haven Life ambassador and primary point of contact for candidates, building influential relationships with prospective hires throughout the selection process
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes, and work to improve the interview experience for both candidates and hiring teams
- Drive employer branding and promote the company’s reputation as a “best place to work”
The minimum requirements are:
- 2+ years of experience recruiting for a variety of roles in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to leverage and analyze data to inform decision making
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills
- Qualified applicants must be authorized to work in the US for any employer without requiring Visa Sponsorship
- Ability to work full time from our Manhattan office
We also prefer 2-4 years of hands-on experience with the following:
- Conducting different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, behavioral, etc.)
- Full-cycle recruiting for both technical and non-technical roles
- HR systems such as Applicant Tracking Systems, Candidate Management Systems, and Human Resource Information Systems
- Leveraging various sources such as social media networks, events, and employee referrals to build a strong candidate pipeline
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. Oh yeah, and we pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).
The privacy of your personal information is important to us, click here to review our privacy notice.