AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
About the Role
We are expanding our recruiting team to help scale the firm to the next level during this exciting, high-growth phase. We are looking for a driven, charismatic and ambitious individual who enjoys tackling challenges and has an interest in human capital.
As a member of our Lateral Recruiting team, the Technical Recruiting Manager will work closely with our Director of Lateral Recruitment and technical leadership team to develop creative strategies to find leading technical and product talent for our fast growing business. With a focus on creating an inviting and engaging candidate experience, the Technical Recruiting Manager will lead on implementing creative and innovative strategies to identify and engage talent across the globe.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Team management: Manage and develop a team of technical recruiters and coordinators
- Stakeholder Management: Build relationships with the Technical Leadership team, apply critical thought to the design and development of scalable recruiting processes and strategies
- Strategic Partnership: Lead competitive analysis and compensation benchmarking exercises to ensure proper and competitive positioning in emerging geographies
- Process Development: Partner with stakeholders to define roles, write job descriptions and structure evaluation and selection processes
- Creative solutions: Familiarize yourself with the talent market to identify creative opportunities to reduce time to hire
- Talent attraction/ Branding: Partner with Communications to develop methods for using technology and social media to enhance the recruitment, screening and hiring of qualified individuals.
- Full life-cycle recruitment: Lead strategic efforts for critical roles across levels, functions, and global offices from talent attraction to on boarding
- Experience of at 5 years in technical recruitment (inhouse or agency)
- Demonstrated interest in leadership, mentoring, coaching
- Interest in building and scaling effective teams and processes
- Consultative mindset; proven agile thinker
- Exposure to multiple talent markets, across technical disciplines (engineering, data, product development, IT support, etc)
- Interest & exposure working with multiple geographies
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, and celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Future Work Flexibility: Option to work from home every Thursday and Friday