Workday Security Analyst, HR Systems at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we're not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we're driving excellence and improving outcomes. We're treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK will require all new hires, volunteers, and vendors who come onsite to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. This is based on the COVID-19 vaccines' high level of protection and our shared responsibility in protecting our patients.
Are you passionate about working for an organization that takes pride in its mission of improving others? We at MSK have an exciting position as an Workday Security Analyst, HR Systems!
The role of the Workday Security Analyst is responsible for maintaining, supervising and supporting HR systems security (Workday, Tableau, SABA, Cority, iCIMS, Eightfold and PeopleFluent) and all related change control processes. This role is to enforce security protocol, policies and procedures within the HRIS. The enforcement of the policies and procedures will be instrumental in system integrity of each system. The role will be involved in conflict resolution, working with areas of HRIS, Payroll and IT to determine best methodology regarding system security and changes. This position will strive towards maximizing efficiency and improving processes. Work in a team environment that includes client interactions, Workstream management, and cross-team collaboration;
- Accountable for workday/Other HR Systems security technical Workstreams and/or project activities assigned by various Project leads and Director of HRIS Operations
- Interaction with all Workstreams including technical, reports, conversion, change management and project management
- Adapt existing methods, tools and procedures to build solutions to deliver on client needs
- Analyze business requirements to determine configuration solutions; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Understand the importance of continuous improvement and innovation initiatives
- Gather/document business requirements.
- Partner with HR/Payroll business owners and IT/HRIS system analysts in the design and delivery of security in Workday or other HR Systems
- Configure changes in Workday/other HR Systems based on business requirements.
- Perform testing activities; document test scenarios, build test scripts.
- Perform data conversion and data validation activities.
- Resolve issues and defects.
- Provide assistance and support on Workday/HRIS Operations projects as they relate to organizing and tracking the rollout and completion of various workday/Other HR systems initiatives and efforts related to security
- Workday/other HR systems security Configuration maintenance (i.e. Roles, external links, domain, report access, Prism, integrations users, etc..)
- Perform security mass data loads in Workday (EIBs) - Assignment
- Develop and document internal HRIS operation procedures
- Assist in the MSK internal and external audit process
- Conduct audits to ensure data integrity (i.e. users, role assignment, etc.)
- Support as other duties assigned
- 3+ years of HR Systems experience
- Must have Working knowledge of Workday Security
- Eightfold System and healthcare knowledge is a plus
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time | Generous Vacation + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance | Commuter Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, transparency, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It's important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best.
Our Hiring Process
You read the ad, agree it sounds like a great fit & apply -> Talent Acquisition contacts you to complete our tech assessment and/or schedule a phone interview (if your profile aligns)-> after speaking with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will connect with the Hiring Manager by phone or video call -> if your experience is a fit, you will move forward to an on-site visit or video call with the team -> post interview feedback -> ideally an offer! -> reference check & onboarding -> orientation & official welcome to MSK
MSK has been named a Best Place to Work in IT by Insider Pro & Computerworld, for the 2nd year in a row.
We look forward to meeting soon!
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.