Associate Director, Channel Partnerships (CST/MST) at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced "Channel Manager" to join our B2B team as the newest Associate Director of Channel Partnerships! This role would be responsible for both generating and developing relationships with national and regional benefit brokers/consultants. Generating new business opportunities and driving revenue creation. We are looking for someone who has a love for and a grasp of the healthcare and benefits space, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Cultivate and foster relationships with benefit brokers and consultants, generating net new opportunities and revenue with individual producers and firms.
- Drive the sales process and achieve objectives through effective planning, hitting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and growing YoY
- Contribute to the development of quarterly broker webinars, broker events and industry conferences supporting the growth of channel.
- Help and train the team to generate qualified prospects in the broker, consultant, and channel partnership space (inbound and outbound)
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to Broker, Resellers, Benefits Technology, Advisor, PEO’s, TPA’s, HCM’s, and PE prospects via email, calling, social selling, and more
- Work cross-functionally with the research + marketing team to develop an ROI claims data study.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop vertical assets and additional go-to-market resources.
- Create or refine internal workflows and best practices to support the continued growth of channel sales and reseller partner success
- Foster a workplace with the highest moral, ethical, and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation, and creativity
- Model a positive, inclusive workplace – one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or other quantitative focus
- 5-7 years experience in a quota-carrying role prospecting into insurance sales, broker sales, and/or benefits sales
- Deep knowledge of the healthcare and benefits industry, including experience working with broker and insurance firms
- Passion for Talkspace, sales, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
- Experience using and optimizing Salesforce, Zywave, Zoom, and Pitchbook
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong attention to detail and experience across multiple industries
- Energized by juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality with an entrepreneurial mind and at ease with ambiguity
Talkspace is the world’s leading online therapy company, serving over 2 million users looking to begin their wellness journey through tele-health. According to the World Health Organization, close to 1 billion people worldwide live with a mental disorder, and on average more than 75% with mental, neurological, and substance use disorders receive no treatment for their condition at all. Additionally, one-third of the world’s population – 2 billion people – live in countries that spend less than 1% of their health budgets on mental health. Therapy is a universal need and it's our mission here to change the world by cultivating an intentional space for people to feel supported through quality care that is simple and accessible.
Combining our passion for innovation along with our desire to help others overcome the stigma behind “getting help,” we are transforming the way patients find the right care provider, making an otherwise impossible feat easily conquerable. Our network of licensed, accredited, and board-certified clinicians are increasing access to mental health for our members through a myriad of high quality therapy services: anytime and for a fraction of the price.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.