Associate Director, Mental Health Network Management at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team & Opportunity:The Mental Health Network Management Team is responsible for managing a high-performing network of mental health care options to meet the needs of patients and populations across all markets. The team will develop strong working relationships with mental health providers, agencies, systems and vendors to ensure optimal utilization of Quartet’s software in order to receive new patient referrals and collaborate with referring providers on treatment plans. The Mental Health Network Management Team sits within the Clinical Operations team. The Clinical Operations team supports patients getting access to the mental healthcare that is right for them through direct patient support and through the development of a robust mental health network.
- In collaboration with peer Associate Director, who leads a parallel regional territory of Quartet’s mental health network, continually build and evolve Quartet’s strategy for managing a high-performing network of mental health care options
- Lead, motivate, and coach Account Managers to increase their satisfaction, belonging, and performance. Provide consistent feedback to support Account Managers in daily problem solving as well as long-term professional development goals
- Serve as subject matter expert in meetings with internal Product team to represent the needs and interests of Quartet’s mental health network, and inform technical roadmap planning
- Attend external meetings with health system leadership teams, representing Quartet’s mental health network, outcomes and strategy
- Ensure Account Managers achieve target levels of practice performance outcomes within assigned books of business by:
- Using data and analytics to identify overall trends, pinpoint lagging performance, and prioritize focus areas.
- Implementing solutions derived from the above analysis that drive engagement and build trust
- Three or more years of management experience leading multiple direct reports and providing frequent feedback and hands-on support
- Five to ten years of experience working in a mental healthcare agency or in account management where the primary focus of the role was to build meaningful partnerships
- Critical core competencies include: Excellent communication skills, strong problem solving skills, highly organized, effective at time management, adept at navigating technical software
- Experience working within a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Experience selling or supporting healthcare providers
- Flexible, adaptable, open to the rapid changes inevitable in a high-growth company
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.