Unqork invented the first completely visual, no-code application platform that helps large enterprises build complex custom software faster, with higher quality and lower costs than traditional approaches--all without a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Client Director, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities for new & existing clients to develop software that meets client needs and ultimately contributes to Unqork’s growth
- Managing relationships with senior client executives to understand their strategic business goals and partner with them to design solutions by leveraging the Unqork platform & your subject matter expertise
- Managing the flawless delivery of Unqork’s commitments to clients by overseeing the delivery of digital solutions in partnership with various internal teams across implementation, product, architecture, engineering, UX, and information security.
- Proactively bringing financial services industry expertise to drive solutioning
- Pioneer new business solutions and work with our teams to build them into Unqork’s offerings
- Lead development of internal team processes and help define a growing team at a startup
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience leading large-scale digital transformation projects in management consulting or enterprise software at Partner, MD or Director levels
- Experience building relationships with senior executives and leveraging your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into implementable solutions
- Subject matter expertise in at least one of the following industries: Asset Management, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Banking, or Payments
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations with tight deadlines
- Resourceful, open-minded, analytical, and enjoy solving complex problems
- Focused on execution, organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diligent, and self-motivated
- Self-starter comfortable working independently
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.