Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $93MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, and Polaris Partners, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
About the team: Quartet’s Market and Customer Success teams are responsible for delivering value to customers, which starts with building a strong local presence in each of our markets, partnering with leading Health Systems, physician practices, and other channels to start patients on their journey to get the mental health care they need.
Role Description: The Client Executive is responsible for driving success with our Health Plan clients. This individual will be responsible for managing and developing client relationships, from senior-most levels through day-to-day interactions, with our Health Plan clients. The objectives of this role are client health and referenceability, client retention, client growth, and shaping and delivering on client-driven objectives for the program. Role can be located remotely; travel to customers as needed is required
- Lead post sales services and delivery for a defined set of customers throughout the course of the customer lifecycle; manage ongoing customer health and referencability, lead overall contract execution, manage revenue risk, own all activities surrounding renewals and upselling of Quartet’s technology and services.
- Manage C-level, enterprise-scale stakeholder relationships with major health plans and other customers ensuring that our objectives are in alignment with their strategy and that our customers are seeing ROI and impact from their investment in Quartet. Understand customers behavioral health strategy, translating that strategy to a successful roadmap of initiatives in partnership with Quartet.
- Partner with the Quartet General Manager in relevant markets to develop an operational plan for ensuring customer goals are achieved and Quartet is set up to delivery value/ROI for each customer
- Monitor operational performance metrics and SLAs for defined customers based on contract terms, identify trends that inform process improvement within product and operations.
- Work cross-functionally internally to ensure that customer feedback is being shared and acted upon by the appropriate group at Quartet; effectively managing relationships up, down and sideways following through and holding teams accountable for hitting customer performance expectations.
- Lead all client activities, including regular executive level steering committees and ongoing operating committees. Serve as the quarterback for all customer inquiries, reporting needs, issue resolution, compliance, etc. Partner and collaborate with various Quartet teams to ensure client needs are met and deliver high client satisfaction.
- 10+ years of experience working in a B2B account executive or client-facing role; Healthcare experience required
- Proven track record of building and maintaining C-Suite level relationships within complicated cross-functional organizations required
- Critical core competencies include: Ability to work independently; strong ability to proactively develop relationships; excellent communication skills; ability to think strategically about client needs, agendas, and dynamics, and create solutions and approaches that deliver on client needs while simultaneously working within Quartet’s program; demonstrated leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Master’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Deep Health Plan, Primary Care, and/or Mental Health domain experience strongly preferred
- Experience in Operations, Product Development or Management, or other related functions (in addition to client management experience) a plus
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.