Client Success, Lead at Namely
At Namely, we are building the best all-in-one suite of HR products for mid-sized companies. A strong Success Operations team is crucial in the success of our Client Relationship Management (CRM) function. Together the teams drive retention and reduce churn, striving towards a positive client experience during the entire client lifecycle.
Customer success enablement is all about recognizing and fully understanding the needs of our Client Relationship Managers and providing the product knowledge, resources, and enablement services they need to drive value with our clients.
- Develop a training program for our CRM to:
- Onboard and train new hires
- Own product release training for all CRMs when updates or new features are rolled out in the platform
- Elevate product knowledge by developing ongoing CRM product trainings and campaigns
- Advance soft skills and knowledge of internal processes
- Create and host monthly CRM training targeted on escalation management, retention and risk management, renewals, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Influence the team to leverage Client Success tools and technology to drive efficiency, proactive client management, and retention.
- Guide CRM team through complex client escalations, looking for ways to improve the process and drive retention.
- Create retention forecasting reports to provide to leadership, creating visibility into client health.
- Collaborate with Client Experience/Client Success leadership to develop the vision and strategy for the CRM team.
- Drive the Client Relationship Management team towards individual and company goals through additional coaching and skills development.
- Identify areas for innovation and improvement to help drive year-over-year growth.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Client Success Leadership or Enablement
- Experience managing high revenue customers and complex relationships
- Familiarity with CS best practices and tactics
- Experience coaching individuals to reach organizational and personal goals
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to develop training materials and conduct training sessions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS, BA or similar degree
Nice To Haves
- Previous industry experience (HCM, Payroll, Benefits)
- Experience using Success Tools such as ChurnZero
This position has a salary range of $80,000 - $90,000 per annum. Namely offers employees medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, equity, flexible spending accounts, $50,000 basic life and AD&D, free telehealthcare, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, employee stock purchase plan, paid family leave, and many other available benefits.
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Places to Work in New York 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Leadership Teams 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEOs for Diversity 2021
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.