Customer Experience Associate at The Farmer's Dog
The Farmer’s Dog exists to simplify giving every dog their best life. First up? Completely reimagining what pet food is, how it’s made, and how it’s delivered. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Our company was launched after our Co-founder, Brett’s, battle to cure the stomach issues of his Rottweiler, Jada. He quickly realized just how broken the commercial pet food industry was - even the “organic” and “natural” varieties proved to be heavily processed - and it was only when his vet recommended a fresh, home-cooked diet that Jada began to improve and was eventually cured. Through a combination of proprietary technology, and a lot of heart, our direct-to-consumer service was born.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
Only “dream job” applicants, please. #mustlovedogsWHAT'S THE ROLE?
Our Customer Experience team sits at the front line of a burgeoning startup that is committed to delivering the best experience at every stage. We're looking for an advocate for our customers –– someone who continuously raises the bar by inventing creative solutions on the fly. In this role, you'll provide exceptional service and build your skills in analytics, UX, sales, and communications.
We are currently hiring for a variety of full time schedules and applicants must have availability to work weekends.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver exceptional customer service through one-on-one interactions
- Leave every prospective and current customer feeling loved and valued
- Utilize feedback to improve systems and assist in developing The Farmer's Dog Customer Journey
- Track responses and work with product team to develop future improvements
- Learn to be a health and nutrition wiz; provide support on dog health, care, and wellness
- Participate in cross-functional projects with opportunities for growth, i.e. customer insights, user experience, operations
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- All-hands-on-deck attitude with an ability to remain calm and excel under pressure
- You are: organized, empathetic, and a natural problem solver.
- You must: play nicely with others (humans and dogs). Prefer dogs to other species.
- DOGS EVERYWHERE!
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village
- Discount on TFD food for your pup!
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental and Vision
- Unlimited vacation & sick days
- Team outings, coffee always brewed fresh, and a strong snack game