Customer Success Manager at Electric
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
As a Customer Success Manager at Electric, you’ll be in charge of establishing positive and productive rapport with our customers, working with our internal teams to develop repeatable processes, and own a book of business that will grow substantially over time. This is a phenomenal opportunity to take on business-critical responsibilities for a fast-growing NYC startup!
What You'll Do
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly customer health metrics and devise action plans required to hit agreed-upon customer satisfaction goals
- Proactively identify customer needs and develop / implement repeatable action plans that can be used across the entire customer-base
- Work directly with customers to resolve service quality issues, and communicate suggestions and changes internally for implementation
- Report back to company leadership on key KPIs and benchmarks. Aid in the ongoing development and management of new KPIs.
- Interface with both product and operations teams to assist in the product development cycle.
- Directly responsible for overall revenue, retention and NPS within your book of business
- Strong phone presence/credibility
- Strong ability to de-escalate a conversation (similar to above)
- Strong problem solving
- Strong task/time management
- Strong ability to multi-task/prioritize and ability to organize those priorities
- Technically inclined and self-motivated
- Previous technical knowledge preferred but not required
Who You Are
- 2+ years of customer success/account management experience
- Proven ability to multi-task and make clear, thoughtful decisions with many things going on at once
- A motivated self-starter, with proven abilities to take ownership of difficult projects and see them through to successful completion
- Great attitude with an emphasis on teamwork and problem-solving
- Familiarity with B2B software, business operations, basic customer-facing rapport-building skills is a must
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from four-year university
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.