Customer Success Manager at Latch
Latch is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join the Operations team. As a Customer Success Manager at Latch, you’re directly responsible for owning and cultivating strong relationships with various external and internal stakeholders. You will act as the voice of the customer, and help drive the entire customer lifecycle, specifically— facilitating a successful customer journey from purchase order to end-user engagement, and ensuring contract renewals and upsells.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Oversee the journey of new and existing accounts, and ensure successful implementation and overall positive experience
- Manage day-to-day communications with a medium book of business
- Effectively communicate with accounts and resolve issues, both big and small, in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Meet or exceed quota by conducting Annual Business Reviews and driving software contract renewals while identifying future sales opportunities
- Identify process improvements, and help the entire team create and implement new procedures
- Help product and engineering teams deliver new features using customer feedback and findings from the field. Report findings to executive leadership team monthly
- 3+ years of Customer Success experience in a SaaS company required (Bonus if it was both hardware + software, or real estate)
- Salesforce, Netsuite, Looker, and Gainsight experience a plus
- Experience working with high-profile accounts and advising on overall support needs and statuses
- Problem-solver who understands how to work with a variety of stakeholders throughout the Customer Journey
- Confident working with data and data tools. An ability to quickly analyze data to tell a story and identify areas for operational improvement
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different stakeholders
- Comfortable giving presentations to small-medium groups
- A self-starter that anticipates requests and can quickly pivot between tasks
- Strong organizational skills, detail-obsessed, lists on top of lists. Works smarter not harder
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- High level of intuition and the ability to prioritize tasks independently
- Seasoned interviewer with an eye for talent and development that can help take our team to the next level
- Proven success in highly cross-functional environments with varying degrees of ambiguity
- A good human being with a can-do attitude and a great sense of humor
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed startup building the world’s first complete smart access system. We now boast over 200 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City, and a ten minute walk from CalTrain in SOMA San Francisco.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a competitive health package, and an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers. There is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.