Customer Support Representative - West Coast at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Support Representative to join our Customer Experience Team. Talkspace's Customer Experience team is a diverse, resourceful, and empathetic group that knows every nook and cranny of Talkspace. They use their expert knowledge to keep things functioning like a well oiled machine. We are looking for an engaging and friendly team player who shares our commitment to customer satisfaction and operations, and who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About this role:
- Ensure every user interaction with Talkspace leaves our users feeling happier than when they arrived
- Prompt, empathetic, and helpful responses to user support inquiries
- Following existing support processes and suggesting new ones where they are missing or lacking
- Supporting users with web and mobile applications and their overall Talkspace experience
- Ability to work independently, as this is a remote team, and continue to drive exceptional Customer Experience
The ideal candidate is a reliable and friendly team player who shares our commitment to customer satisfaction. We’re looking for:
- Experience in a medical, tele-health, tele-therapy, medical insurance industries is a major plus.
- At Least 3+ years of experience in the contact center or @ home support environment servicing customers on the phone, chat and email
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk or other customer ticketing tools
- Ability to adapt to, learn, and create new processes
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open and willing to work flexible hours and days such as from 12pm-9pm EST or 6am-3pm EST on weekdays, holidays, and weekends (Open to All U.S. Locations)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Job requirements subject to change
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.