Director - API Products at Paxful
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Paxful is looking for a Director API Products who is great at setting a product strategy and developing a roadmap for API Products to join our Product Team. You will be based out of our Russian market and report to our Vice President of Product.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Setting a product strategy and developing a roadmap for API Products prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating feature releases
- Hiring, managing, coaching, mentoring, and growing the teams and help them to reach their potential
- Guiding cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts while playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work
- Owning development and communicate the long-term vision and goals for Paxful API Products
- Defining and analyze OKRs, make data-driven product decisions
- Identifying new product and growth opportunities for Paxful API Products
The most important skill and capabilities for this role are:
- Proven track record of released successful products
- Experience in leading the team and cross-functional collaboration in a dynamic environment
- Strategic thinking and setting a global vision
- Effective communication skills
- Prioritisation and time management
- Collaborative and motivating teams
- Holding people accountable
- 7+ years of overall experience (at least 4+ as a product manager) in Fintech, e-commerce, payment, and/or crypto companies
- Proven track record of leading and influencing a Product-driven organization and managing and building high-performing teams
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and a commitment to excellence
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Working at a fast-growing, innovative company
- Competitive salary, bonuses and annual salary indexing
- Flexible working hours
- Company provide laptop and additional equipment
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.