Director of Client Success at Yotpo
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Yotpo Director of Customer Success you’ll lead the team that enables customers to design and execute their marketing strategy. We’re looking for a creative, customer-centric leader with proven success building and developing high performing teams. This position reports directly to the global VP of Customer Success.
This role will lead a growing team of Customer Success and Customer Strategy Managers. You’ll orchestrate hiring, onboarding, continuous training, development and success of the team, while helping Yotpo maintain its substantial YoY growth targets.
Additionally, you’ll collaborate with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams to maximize the potential of Yotpo’s product offerings. Working alongside folks like the GM of SMS and our Managers of Client Success, you’ll define goals, strategy and tactics as we expand our growth across industry verticals and geographies.
- Manage our Client Success team with a goal to successfully and consistently deliver ROI and value for our customers.
- Hire and coach high-performing CSMs according to company values and methodology, to build a best in class CS team.
- Build a creative, can-do culture, with a passion for providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Own your team's metrics and goals, build and drive the plan to attain and exceed them.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders to fully understand our customers’ business strategies and measurements for success.
- Work closely with internal teams including Yotpo’s executive team (Product, Marketing, Sales, Support, Professional Services) to align priorities, collaborate on customer needs and opportunities.
- Collaborate with our Revenue Operations team to analyze and optimize every aspect of the day to day of your team.
- 5-7 years of experience in high growth B2B SaaS companies.
- Minimum of 3 years of managing high-performing large Customer Success or Account Management teams.
- Proven success building customer relationships at senior level and handling escalations.
- Data-driven, and accustomed to making decisions and strategies based upon those numbers.
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Excellent technical, written, communication and presentation skills.
- A results oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic attitude.
Bonus points for:
- SaaS MarTech experience.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, all Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.