Want to work at a hyper-growth, mission-driven startup that helps millions lead happier, healthier lives? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? If so, this is your chance to do all this in a fast-paced collaborative, supportive environment. Noom is backed by some of the best known VCs in the world, including Sequoia Capital and our revenue has grown 100x over the past 3 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented Leader of Customer Insights for the customer support organization.
As a strategic leader on the team, you will have a high impact by bringing the voice of the customer to life. You will be responsible for aggregating customer data and feedback from a variety of sources in order to understand and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience. You will build a team of product insight specialists to enable consistent world-class experiences for our customers. This new role requires a passionate customer advocate who can transform customer feedback into actionable insights that drive customer engagement and lifetime value.
What you’ll be doing:
- Pull together and analyze customer feedback sourced through a wide variety of customer engagement channels - review sites, social platforms, chat and email transcripts etc.
- Interpret customer feedback and identify themes, insights, and implications for our business
- Create clear, concise, compelling customer journey maps that highlight customer insights and articulate opportunities for improvement and growth
- Partner with support, product and operations teams to help prioritize initiatives based on customer insights
- Deliver product and service recommendations based on insights
- Report on themes, trends, and insights across disparate data sources to provide a comprehensive view of customers’ perceptions of Noom
What we’re looking for:
- Passionate leader who is able to motivate and build high performing teams
- Obsessed with delivering voice of the customer insights throughout the organization
- Driven to share the value and potential of improved customer journeys
- You value and enjoy leveraging data to find opportunities and to evaluate progress
- Thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment and love leading teams through growth and new opportunities
- You love continuously trying and learning new things and are not afraid to fail quickly.
- 5+ years of progressive experience delivering valuable and actionable customer insights
What Makes This Job Amazing
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Working on breakthrough tech (we have unique technical approaches to everything from behavior change to marketing)
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free gourmet meals in the office, tech gadget allowance)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture