Director, International Strategy & Operations
Want to work at a mission-driven startup that helps millions lead happier, healthier lives? Want to lead the efforts of a growing startup to expand around the world? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? This is your chance to do all this in a fast-paced collaborative, supportive environment. Noom is backed by top VC's on the East & West Coast and has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented leader to join our International Growth team.
What You'll Do
- Working closely with the VP of International Operations to develop and bring to life Noom’s multi-year global expansion strategy resulting in $XXXM in annual international revenue
- Partner with Noom’s leaders to solve cross-functional challenges like localization, payments, product offering, launch planning, and entity establishment
- Develop and evolve the model for forecasting and supporting Noom’s international business
What We Look For
- Passion for international markets and willingness to travel
- 5+ years of experience in Strategy, Consulting, General Management or International expansion
- Highly logical, analytical, and innovative thinker
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving, prioritization, project management skills
- Passion for data-informed decision making
- Energetic, self-reflective, self-motivated
- Expert with excel and/or Looker
- Strong writing skills and creativity
- Excitement for startup, international marketing, subscription eCommerce, health, and/or acquisition space
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.