Director of Partnerships at JW Player
JW Player is seeking a dynamic and accomplished Director of Partnerships to join our Partnerships team. This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be engaged in a wide range of activities across the Company, including partner relations, technical integration design, deal management and oversight, product strategy, and financial reporting. This role is an essential link between our Partnerships, Sales, Product, and Finance teams and will have broad exposure to executive management.
As a Director of Partnership, you will:
- Own partner relationships from end-to-end, including selecting, negotiating, integrating, training and supporting partners as their primary technical and commercial point of contact
- Architect and support integrations with partners, including understanding and documenting technical specifications and capabilities
- Coordinate joint commercial activities between JW Player and our partners, including sales enablement, deal tracking, and co-marketing
- Maintain knowledge fluency of JW Player products while clearly articulating the business value of our solutions to partners and executives of all levels
- Define support, documentation, and SLA requirements for partners and create monitoring and reporting to hold all partners accountable
- Design repeatable processes and partner product integrations that differentiate JW Player and create unique value proposition that can be marketed and sold against
- Serve as cross-functional liaison between internal stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing, Finance, and Legal
- Own partner growth and performance metrics
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience as a Technical Partner Manager, Solutions Architect, or Sales / Solutions Engineer
- Experience structuring and selling technical SaaS technologies
- Technical understanding of cloud infrastructure and enterprise level technical integrations
- Strong knowledge of the OVP industry and competitive landscape
- Exceptional data manipulation and analysis, financial modeling, and presentation skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with backend development (PHP, Python)
- Experience in the OTT and/or live video verticals
- Experience in Product Development, Product Design, or Product Marketing
- Experience with business intelligence tools, specifically Looker
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.