DRIVE TRANSFORMATIONAL OUTCOMES FOR OUR LARGEST CUSTOMERS
At Sisense we care deeply about making our customers successful.Our mission is: Partner to delight our customers by maximizing their success, driving business value and helping them achieve sustainable ROI.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will be the primary advocate for our largest customers. You will proactively own and manage a portfolio of 15-25 accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer. Your book of business will be in the range of $5-10 million dollars.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
Year over year, Gartner has recognized Sisense as a Visionary for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms based on its ability to execute and completeness of vision. In this role, you’ll stand behind a world-renowned solution and work with people who are customer obsessed. In fact, our NPS score is 34 points higher than the SaaS industry average.
This position reports to the RVP of Enterprise Customer Success. The Enterprise CSM team plays a key role in our IPO journey.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You’ve consistently demonstrated strong relationships with economic buyers in Fortune 500 companies.
- You’ve exceeded NPS and C-SAT targets multiple times in your career
- You’ve demonstrated a track record of success in effectively developing and managing complex deployments and partnerships. In short you can hold your own in a technical and business driven conversation
- You’ve consistently expanded your accounts through showing value to your customers
- Your colleagues in sales and support value the insights that you provide in prioritizing your customer’s needs.
- You’ve established VP and C-level relationships in Fortune 500 companies
- In your career you’ve identified numerous high-risk accounts and prevented them from churning.
- You’ve become the “voice of the customer”
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll complete the Customer Success training program where you’ll learn about Sisense’s culture, gain a basic understanding of our offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You will have a strong understanding of the pre and post-sale cycle and have completed the transition of accounts.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll lead and own all post-sales activity to create recognizable value for our customers.
- You’ll craft a strategic account penetration plan for your book of business and begin actively driving new opportunities within that account base.
- You’ll meet your customers and work side by side with the team to become fully embedded in the account.
- You’ll be an integral part of the customer success team and essential to its revenue retention success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on Customer Success best practices and be able to on-board and help customers get up and running.
- You’ll manage your own book of business responsible for the partnership and the customers success.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.