Executive Assistant at Yieldstreet
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:02 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, December 11, 2019
YieldStreet is disrupting the trillion-dollar lending and investment industry. We recently raised $178m in financing from world-class venture capitalists to help us scale. Our investor demand is soaring, and our team is expected to double in size this year. Do you have what it takes to join a booming startup that is changing the investment industry?
YieldStreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. YieldStreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Commercial. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We believe top notch technology and data can help us build the world’s most robust alternative investment platform and create financial independence for all. Join us!
About the Role
YieldStreet is looking for a hard-working, ambitious and meticulously organized Executive Assistant to support our CEO and the President. In this role, you will partner with the CEO and President, acting as their right arm to ensure their day-to day-operations, schedules and communications function seamlessly. The ideal candidate will be able to remain calm and composed while managing the ever-changing schedules of 2 executives at a scaling startup.
What you’ll do
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and President; proactively manage their ever changing schedules and prioritize tasks
- Schedule all internal and external meetings and prepare research and materials for external meetings
- Act as daily timekeeper, ensuring both executives are prompt and prepared for all meetings and calls
- Manage founders’ inboxes and messages and flag important items to be addressed in a timely manner
- Act as an extension of the founders to help create meeting and follow-up materials (decks, memos, emails)
- Conduct daily meetings with founders and develop agendas to maintain action items
- Anticipate founders’ needs and plan accordingly for them
- Coordinate and maintain heavy domestic and international travel itineraries, including; scheduling and confirming ground and air transportation, accommodations, meeting coordination, and visa applications as needed
- Be responsive to emails, phone calls and messages, with semi-occasional contact outside normal business hours
- Coordinate meals for founders daily
- Coordinate travel for external meetings
- Manage and maintain personal requests from the founders
- Maintain monthly expense reports and billings
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years providing administrative support to a team or c-level executive(s), start-up or fin-tech experience preferred
- Sensitivity and discretion regarding confidential company information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete all tasks independently in a timely and proactive manner
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with a no job too big or too small mentality
- Capable of working within Google Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and communicating via Slack
What Makes You Successful
Own and Execute:
- Gets things done, with both a short and long-term view in mind
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high attention to detail
Decide with Data:
- Be pragmatic and outcome-oriented, leveraging data to make decisions
- Detect new or missed opportunities that will help YieldStreet grow and improve regularly
- Be able to package data so it can be easily digested, analyzed and reacted to
- Bring a focus of YieldStreet’s vision to your day to day tasks
- Bet on your strengths; allow these skills to be absorbed by leaders on your team to make an impact
- Be known for authenticity, honesty, and integrity
- Never take no for an answer, be able to dissect an issue and come up with creative solutions
- Ask questions. At YieldStreet we believe that progress stops when you stop asking questions
- Focus on team collaboration and communication
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, 401(k) match, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites in our work hard/play hard culture. We're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown, our building is close to most major subway lines.
*** Please, no solicitors or recruiters. We're saving our dollars to pay the right candidate!
Read Full Job Description