Executive Assistant at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support executives on our leadership team, as well as manage key projects in the organization. The ideal candidate has experience working in fast-paced environments, has the ability to manage complex projects, and thrives on helping leaders do more and be more effective. Executive Assistants at Vimeo are intuitive and resourceful, and are fueled by organizational excellence and a love of perfecting the smallest detail. If you are an exceptional problem solver and have a knack for building relationships quickly, this may be the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Independently provide high quality support that anticipates the needs of the executives and the organization
- Assume full ownership and maintenance of the exec and org calendars; scheduling, confirming, and coordinating meeting space and ensuring all the relevant attendees are present
- Understand key functions and projects in the department. Provide monitoring and follow-through support on action items in progress
- Support project coordination including large-scale meetings, calendaring, and logistics for the leadership team
- Manage, organize, and safeguard confidential material, displaying the utmost level of discretion and ethical standards
- Partner with other internal Executive Assistants to ensure smooth day-to-day communication and organization
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support to multiple executives
- 2+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of multiple executives
- 2+ years of calendar management and expense report management for multiple executives
- High proficiency with Google Suite and MS Office
- Expert at balancing competing priorities, with the ability to anticipate needs and stay one step ahead
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and exceptional follow-through
- Thoughtful about problem-solving and demonstrates mature judgment in difficult or complex situations
- Trustworthy and treats all company matters with discretion
- Comfortable with change and being a great teammate
Vimeo is the world’s only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.